Monday, October 6, 2008

TAGGED, BUT DIFFERENT




O.K. so this is my first tagging experience and I'm not sure if I like it. Thanks, Renee :P

1. I don't feel comfortable at all talking about my self.

2. I like getting all dressed up for Halloween just like the kids. I'm going as an 80s punk Rocker this year-complete with leg warmers, jelly bracelets, and a side ponytail.

3.I don't share my food or drink with ANYONE. It creeps me out and pisses me off if someone assumes I want to share, even my own kids. (Anyone remember the "Friends" episode where Joey freaks out when his date eats off of his plate? Totally me!)

Joey yelling, "JOEY DOESN' T SHARE FOOD!"

4. While on the subject of food, I loooooove dark chocolate! The darker the better. OOH...and add some raspberry flavor!!

5. I enjoy planning parties. I think I must have been a party planner in another life.

6. I, like my friend Renee, also used to play flute and piano. I hate to admit that I haven't played the flute in many years. Sometimes I sit at my piano and try to play a few of my memorized songs, but it doesn't sound as good as it used to.

7. I've saved the best random fact about me for last:

I'm going to see the New Kids On The Block in concert with 2 girlfriends from high school at the end of October! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait!!



I tag Debi, Angie, Melanie, April, Abigail, Suzan, and Kristen!

No comments: