Saturday, September 6, 2008

Grandma's House

Last Sunday we went to my Grandma's house for a big family dinner. We had a great time visiting with our extended family that we don't get to see very often. When we have these "get togethers" there is always a long photo shoot. The kids are only good for a few shots, and as you will see, my brother started crossing his eyes after only one good pic.
I am glad that we were able to spend time with all of these awesome, hilarious, beautiful people because after everything else, family is the most important.



My dad, stepmom, brother , Grandma, Papa Lou,
and US...
(The only one with Ben looking straight ahead!!)


The great-grand kids- the baby belongs to my cousin Debi,
his name is Will...


The grand kids and great-grands...


Casey really enjoyed getting to hold baby Will...

No comments: