Monday, September 15, 2008

FINALS!!!!


Appalachian Tech

As many of you know, I started college in the spring. I am in the Interior Design program. (For all of you Napoleon Dynamite fans, my kids like to tell each other,"Your mom goes to college!") This past week has been crazy, I had 3 final projects due on Friday on top of the regular reading and chapter assignments. I only go to one class, the other 2 classes are online. I did have to give a presentation in class on Friday. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown in class before I got up. I finally volunteered so that I could get my blood pressure down, I was sure my heart was going to bust out of my chest!! The project itself was really fun to do. We have spent the quarter designing a health spa from the year 2020, with no budget might I add since it was all in our heads!! We had to gather samples and create orders for our materials and present a "Plan in a Can". My instructor had given us paint cans which we had to decorate and fill with all of our goodies. You know I scrapbooked my can! I meant to take a pic before I turned it in but I completely forgot. I'll post one when I get it back in a few weeks. I have to take 3 finals online this week, so maybe I can get back to real life after Wednesday!

3 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Good Luck on your finals!!! I can't wait to see the final project.

Renee said...

Good luck Jen!!! I bet your project was awesome. You are so talented.

KatSpy said...

Yay you! School is not easy and being a student and mom are particularly difficult. It will all be worth it in the end!