Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guess what I found...

While cleaning up the garage Monday, I found my camera's USB cable. YAYYYY!!! Now I can blog with my pics again (not today though, way too busy). Apparently it got tangled with SOMEONE'S headphones and was taken to the car. This person (my middle child) left my cable in a pile of junk down there so it wouldn't get lost in the car...
Anyway, I'll be posting some fun stuff soon. Be on the lookout for a big mouse with red shorts and large white gloves. We're going to Disney World!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

YEA!!!! I am glad you found it. I always love your creative posts. Take lots of pictures to scrapbook at the cabin. I will be doing my Disney world pictures there too. That way I can copy what you have done, since you are so great at it and I am great at copying. Have a fantastic time in Disney world.

Karina Rigtrup said...

Oh, I'm so glad! I've missed "seeing" you guys. Have fun in Disney, I wish we had gone while living out there.

Crafty Lady said...

Disney! What a blast! Have fun!