Monday, January 26, 2009

I strongly considered taking down my blog just now. I have had serious issues with getting pictures onto the computer lately. I still don't know where the usb cable is to my camera...It must have grown legs and walked away from the desk! A few days after Christmas, I decided to upload my pics using the SD card slot on my new laptop...THE COMPUTER ATE MY PICS!!!! They are gone from the card and they are gone from my computer!! I have been so upset about losing all of the pictures I've taken since September! Luckily I whined about it to the right person because I found out that the images are never truly gone from th sd card and that WalMart can send it to their lab and have your pictures recovered! I am so happy, thanks Renee!
Here are a few pictures that I stole from my friend Megan's Facebook account. I guess it's fortunate because y'all get to see me actually in a picture instead of behind the camera. Here we are after making Gingerbread houses at my Mom's before Christmas.




3 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Good to have you back, don't give up! It's the only way we get to stay in touch. I lost 5 years of pictures from my computer last month! Luckily I had printed and scrapbooked most of them so I still have the memories.

Crafty Lady said...

Awesome ginger bread houses!

Renee said...

I am so glad you were able to get them recovered. I was worried for you, but I knew that you would be able to get them back. I am glad you checked into it and it was successfull. Will you be scrapbooking them at the cabin?