Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN '08

What new thoughts can one have on "Halloween"? We got all dressed up (the boys refused to wear the costumes I had to hunt for on EBAY), my family came over, we ate chili, we trick or treated (casey got upset and went home after about 15 houses), we overdosed on sugar, and then we passed out. Yeah, pretty much the typical Halloween at our house this year!

Jacob as a UGA player and his friend Kaylyn as Raggedy Ann.
He was going to be Darth Vader but was too embarrased to wear it!

My little bro Aaron as Johnny Appleseed...

Jess as a scary clown. He had a really cool Willy Wonka costume but he was too embarrassed also.

These are the costumes I made for Casey and her friend Shelby-Cookie Monster and Elmo

Me and my sisters and future sister-in-law (no pressure Adam...heehee!)


No comments: